TOMATO AND WHITE BEAN SALAD
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 chive peeled and cut into thin slices
- 100 gr of cooked and drained white beans
- sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- green sprouts, arugula or a handful of fresh spinach (optional)
Wash, dry and cut the sliced tomatoes. Put them in the serving dish. Add the beans with a spoon on top and the onion slices. Dress with oil, a little vinegar and salt.
You can add some green shoots, arugula, green spinach, etc.
Better with ripe tomatoes from June to October. The rest of the year you can make it with cherry tomatoes and add some black olives.