STRAWBERRY GAZPACHO RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 3 ripe tomatoes washed and cut into large pieces
- 300 gr. of cold strawberries from the fridge
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1/2 chive 1 chopped green pepper without tail or nuggets
- 1 small piece of peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 500 ml. of water (approx.)
Put all the ingredients except strawberries and water in a bowl. Put the bowl in the fridge for eight hours.
Place the contents of the bowl in the blender jar and beat together with half the water at maximum power until it is well creamy. We add the cold strawberries without the tail and add a little more water. We beat again at maximum power and add more water if necessary until we achieve a creamy and uniform texture.
Serve it very cold.
You can replace the strawberries with watermelon.