STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE EXPRESS RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 100 gr. of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground small oatmeal flakes
- 50-60 gr. of solid coconut oil or butter
- 25 gr. of coconut sugar (optional)
- 250 gr. of mascarpone cheese
- 350 gr. of ripe and sweet strawberries
Mix the ground almonds, oats and coconut oil in a bowl. Place the mixture on a cookie sheet on baking paper. Bake at 180 degrees about 15 minutes. Allow to cool and crumble at the base of a glass, a jar or a bowl.
Chop the strawberries and mix them with the coconut sugar. Let it macerate a few minutes and crush or mix a little bit by the blender. Add in each bowl a couple of tablespoons of mascarpone cheese and another couple of tablespoons of marmalade. Mix the jam roughly with the mascarpone cheese.
Reserve cold until you serve it.
Replace the strawberries with another seasonal fruit, such as red plums, peaches or cherries …