RUSTIC SALAD WITH QUINOA RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 large potatoes or 10 small garnish potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 4 cooked and peeled eggs, cut in halves 1 medium onion cut into thin julienne green leaves to taste, lettuce, arugula …
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup of quinoa boiled 10 minutes and drained
- 1 handful of assorted olives (chamomile, arbequina, negra de Aragón …)
For the seasoning:
- 6-8 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of mango vinegar
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- Sea salt
Put the lettuce leaves at the bottom of the salad bowl and on top place the rest of the ingredients and the add the quinoa. Season it just before serving.
For a plus of flavor, use previously macerated olives with a mince of garlic, parsley, thyme and extra virgin olive oil.