- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 sweet apple without seeds and with skin
- 1/2 clean cucumber with skin
- 1 sprig of fresh basil
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 cm of peeled ginger root
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 glasses of water, depending on the thickness you want to get
for the garnish:
- 200 gr. of smoked salmon
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- a spoonful of sesame
Introduce all the ingredients of the cream into the blender jar, except the water, which we only introduce half of. Beat at full power until it acquires a cream consistency. Add more water if necessary.
Taste and put to the point of salt and pepper. Serve cold, accompanied by the garnish.
For the garnish, remove the skin of the smoked salmon and cut it into cubes. In each bowl or dish in which the cream is served, add some salmon cubes, rocket leaves and some roasted sesame seeds. Do not add oil, since salmon and avocado are sufficiently fatty.